Ultra Filtration…Comfortable Breathability
Aries Work Week Barrier Face Covers are used as source control for members of the public to cover their noses and mouths, in accordance with CDC recommendations, to help prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Corporate or Bulk orders, Contact Sales.
Get Back to Work with the Protection You Need
Today’s companies are balancing the health and safety of the workforce and getting employees back to work. To do this, they must deliver the best combination of fit, filtration, and breathability.
- Meets ASTM F3502 Level 2 standards for Barrier Face Coverings for particulate filtration and breathability
- Made with Captur, a proprietary non-woven filter media that maximizes filtration performance and user comfort
- Protects the wearer from harmful particles while approaching the material breathability performance of traditional medical masks
- Using the highest grade, American sourced materials, Aries products are manufactured using state of the art machinery
Breathability and Comfort Employees Deserve
Employees need to have the confidence that they can safely return to workplaces, but at the same they want to be comfortable for extended periods of time.
- Combines maximum filtration performance with low breathing resistance
- Soft, hypoallergenic material repels moisture and delivers comfort throughout the day
- Ultra-lightweight material for breathability ease without compromising the filtration of inbound particulates
- Durable material can be worn up to 5 times or 40 hours, significantly reducing waste compared to single use masks
- Adjustable nose wire provides a custom and secure seal
Aries Barrier Face Covering Performance
The new ASTM standard helps companies make informed decisions on the masks they are providing employees, including what filtration levels they need to provide for maximum safety and how much breathability they are delivering. Based on in-house tests, the Aries masks provides both standards at Level 2 Performance. Based on our third-party testing results, we are pleased to announce that our Work Week Barrier Face Covering met both filtration AND breathability standards with Level 2 – High Performance results.
Filtration (Sub-micron particulate filtration efficiency): Effectiveness of barrier face covering for capturing small particles from wearer; larger percentages indicate higher performance. Aries delivers Level 2 High Performance.
Breathability (Air-flow resistance): Indicative of ease of breathing while wearing barrier face covering; lower resistances indicate more breathable products. Aries delivers Level 2 High Performance.