The Aries Work Week Mask is intended to be used for one work week. Manufactured from Captur, a novel, engineered fabric technology, the masks provide maximum levels of protective filtration combined with maximum breathability.
Putting on Your Mask
WASH HANDS OR USE AN ALCOHOL-BASED HAND SANITIZER IMMEDIATELY BEFORE DONNING PPE
- Mask can be worn on either side. Best worn with ASTM label facing outward.
- Using both hands, center nose wire and secure elastic bands behind ears.
- Using 2 fingers, pinch the flexible nose band to fit tightly to nose.
- Fit snug to face, ensuring coverage of both nose and chin.
- DON’T touch or adjust your mask without cleaning hands before and after
- DON’T wear your mask solely under nose or mouth
- DON’T wear your mask around your neck or on top of your head
Removing Your Mask
WASH HANDS OR USE AN ALCOHOL-BASED HAND SANITIZER IMMEDIATELY BEFORE REMOVING PPE
- Only touch the elastic ear loops. Grasp the ear loops and remove without touching the front of the mask.
- After 40 hours or 5 uses, discard in a waste container.
- Rewash hands after handling your mask.
- Always remove mask after other PPE (i.e., gloves, gown) to avoid contamination
Storing Your Mask between uses
- Store at room temperature in a clean, dry place, away from sunlight
- Avoid contact with other surfaces or other PPE.
- Unused BFCs should be left in their original packaging or placed in a resealable plastic bag.
- After 5 days or 40 hours of wear, discard in a waste container
Disinfecting Between Uses
Work Week Masks are durable and are designed to be worn for five days or a 40-hour work week.
- If desired, and as needed, you may disinfect a mask after prolonged use:
- Use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution in a spray bottle
- Spray both sides of the mask and allow the solution to evaporate (approximately 6-8 minutes)
- Hang to fully dry
- If the mask is visibly soiled, please discard and replace with another mask (workers in dustier environments may have to replace more often)