With COVID-19 cases on the rise, we are here to provide protection and peace of mind during these difficult times.
Nobody wants to wear a mask. If you are looking to protect your neighbors, friends and family, we’re here for you. In these hard times, we’d like to offer you something that will make things a little more comfortable. From now until August 31st, we’re offering a “Buy-one-get-one-free” coupon for you to stock up on masks until the need for masks subsides. Use coupon TEDBOGO* to get a free 5-pack of masks for every 5-pack you purchase. Each mask lasts 40 hours, so a 5-pack is good for a full month of use.
Aries (pronounced Air-Ease) believes that wearing a mask should not be an unpleasant experience. What good is a high filtration mask if you are constantly removing or adjusting it throughout the day just to breathe? And what good is a comfortable mask if it doesn’t protect? To solve the challenges of both filtration and breathability, Aries partnered with leading U.S.-providers of polymers and created Captur™ a novel, engineered fabric technology providing high levels of protective filtration combined with maximum breathability. Our masks are 100% made in the U.S.; from raw materials to finished product, you can be assured you are buying the best quality mask to protect you, your family, and your employees.
Aries was just listed on the CDC site: NIOSH Personal Protective Equipment Information (PPE-Info) as level 2 performance for both filtration and breathability. Issued in February, Aries is the only mask to reach level 2 on both performance factors.
- Adjustable nose wire provides a custom and secure seal to reduce glass fogging
- Combines maximum filtration performance with low breathing resistance
- Soft, hypoallergenic material repels moisture and delivers comfort throughout the day
- Ultra-lightweight material for breathability ease without compromising filtration
- Can be worn up to 40 hours, significantly reducing waste compared to single use masks
- Protects the wearer from harmful particles while approaching the material breathability performance of traditional medical masks